Three-day extension package in Zagreb
After breakfast a transfer will bring you to Croatia’s capital city, Zagreb. Spend the day exploring this bustling city. The old town, built by the Austro-Hungarian Empire, will charm you at every turn. During a three hour guided city tour, our local guide will enlighten you on the city in its current position and its former past. The Kaptol (the center of the Roman Catholic Church in Croatia) and Gardec (the upper old town) are of course included in the program. In the evening you will dine in a specially selected restaurant. The delicious local specialties will be a great way to end the day. Overnight stay in a hotel in the town center of Zagreb.
After breakfast transfer to Zagreb airport and journey home.
Included in the price
- Entrance fee to the park
- 3 hours transfer from Trogir to Plitvice Lakes
- 2½ hours transfer between Plitvice Lakes and Zagreb
- 3* hotel at Zagreb centre
- 3 hours sightseeing tour in Zagreb incl. entry fees
- Dinner in a local restaurant
- Transfer from hotel to Zagreb airport
Price per person
- 3 star hotel in a single room with breakfast: 850 euro
- 4 star hotel in a double room with breakfast: 790 euro
- 4 star hotel in a single room with breakfast: 890 euro
How to book this extension package
If you would like to book this extension package, please send us an email to email@example.com and share the following information with us:
- For how many people would you like to book?
- Which hotel category? 3 star of 4 star? Single or double occupancy?
- Do you prefer vegetarian meals?
- Your exact flight details to ensure a smooth transfer
Voucher for the extension tour
After booking the additional program you will receive a basic invoice from Panorama Pedals. You will get the hotel - and activity voucher from the transfer driver who picks you up at the boat.